Kill the Bunny Lines Muscle! - Beverly Hills, CA

I wanted to get rid of the bulgy fat deposits that...

I wanted to get rid of the bulgy fat deposits that would always show up on the sides of my nose when I smiled or crinkled my nose. It made my nose look extremely wide at the bridge and not so feminine. I had two nose jobs to correct it, and although it seemed to stay under control for a while, the bunny lines fat would come up again and again. This time I did not want to undergo a third nose job to try to get rid of this muscle. Instead I opted to give Thermi a try. It was incredible. It took 15 minutes, there was no down time, no bruising, no anesthesia, nothing. Not even changing out of my clothes and into a surgery gown. That's how simple and easy it was.
Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Kinney, the leading doctor behind Thermi, is a local plastic surgeon in Beverly Hills, and he is phenomenal. If anyone is even considering any type of plastic surgery for any part of your body, I would encourage you to visit him first. He is an educator at heart and he will not only make you beautiful, but also help you understand what he is doing to get the physical effect you want, using Thermi or other.