Teenage Rhinoplasty - Beverly Hills, CA

For as long as I can remember, I have felt...

For as long as I can remember, I have felt self-conscious about my nose. Unfortunately for me, the area I grew up in was blessed with an impeccable gene pool, and in my eyes I was placed there by mistake. Throughout high school, I continuously made comments about getting a nose job. My parents never agreed, or even responded to my comments for that matter, but as my days left in high school began to dwindle, I started getting nervous thinking about leaving the people who were used to my nose and going to college where I would meet new people and have to worry about their judgments.

Starting my senior year, I began actually researching rhinoplasties. I wanted to find the best surgeon possible. All the time I spent researching online directed to me to one clear answer: Dr. Azzizadeh. In the days leading up to surgery, my parents asked me several times if I was nervous. Every time, I confidently answered no, genuinely wondering what I would have to be nervous about. Dr. Azzizadeh’s sincere, caring, and compassionate personality constantly reassured me that I couldn’t be in better hands, and on the morning of my surgery I sprang out of bed at 6 A.M., feeling excited, overjoyed, and most importantly at ease.

My surgery went great! The days following surgery were no different than the ones leading up to it. Dr. Azzizadeh continued to show incredible patient care as him and his staff frequently checked in on me, texting and calling my parents to make sure I was doing well. My pain and discomfort was minimal, and I never once regretted the decision I made to have a rhinoplasty. I cannot thank Dr. Azzizadeh enough for what he did because his work dramatically changed my life, transforming it from one filled with anxiety and stress to one that I am excited and grateful I get to live.
Beverly Hills Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Azizadeh is truly one of a kind! I couldn't have asked for a better doctor! Throughout the entire process he showed genuine care and compassion, making me feel relaxed and comfortable.