I Did It! and the Immediate Results Are Visible! Beverly Hills, CA

I want to start off by saying that growing up I...

I want to start off by saying that growing up I never thought I needed a nose job. Yes, I have a typical Asian nose but I was always scared of looking like Michael Jackson, but just recently (~2 weeks ago) I started to think my nose was a little too wide for my face. Since I've been updating on another procedure that is coming up next week (see my review in my profile) I decided what better way to find out more on how to fix my nose than on here?!

So, no joke, just last week I started researching on rhinoplasty and learned about the non-surgical rhinoplasty (NSR), but at first I thought it wouldn't be for me because I wanted to make my nose look smaller, not bigger! However, after seeing some photos of NSR patients, especially Asians, I thought "Why not, let's do this." I guess you could say I'm a pretty impulsive person (I mean, I just noticed the problem with my nose 2 weeks ago!) and with it being $899, it didn't sound like a bad investment (the good and bad of having credit cards >.

Update- 2 days PO

The night after my NSR I had to sleep upright because my nose was swollen, so I didn't really have a good night's sleep. The only way I can describe the "pain" is like sinus pressure just on your nose. However, all of my pain is gone as of today!

Yesterday my mom complimented me again saying how I look so different (in a good way) with my nose, and I just kept telling her it's makeup!

My boyfriend showed up today and I just could not NOT tell him. I asked him if he noticed anything different and he looked at me and said ... No. Lol but then he started guessing and when he said "nose" I nodded. He was so surprised and after taking another long look at me he said it looked good. Phew. I'm sure if I didn't tell him he wouldn't have noticed. I'm glad he approves because I absolutely love my new nose and cannot stress enough how awesome it was that I didn't gave to go under the knife to make me happy!!

Thank you again, Dr.Nima!

P.S. My nose is still a little swollen and red at the tip (where dr. Nima injected) me, but it's not bad and I don't feel it swollen anymore. now that my boyfriend knows why it is he's now calling me Rudolph, but he thinks it's cute. Haha.

Photo

I just had to. I'm also thinking that maybe I don't need a lip augmentation...

left (before), right (after)

Per levonna's request, here is the frontal view. Notice how just building a bridge makes my nose look narrower! I love it.

Photo

Yep, my bridge is still here :) Even after being forced to sleep face sideways for almost 2 weeks for my BBL and wearing glasses.

Hi dolls!

I had my follow up appointment with Dr.Nima yesterday for a touch up, which is free within 30 days of your procedure. I meant to book it about 2 weeks ago but I have been so busy with life that I had to keep rescheduling. God bless the staff for putting up with me and still being oh-so-kind after rescheduling 5 different times haha. Dr. Nima has such a wonderful staff and they are all very friendly and genuine!

As far as the follow up went, he took some after photos of me, and then Marcela put some numbing cream on my nose. After waiting about 10-15 minutes to have the cream settle in Dr. Nima came in and I expressed to him my concerns. Because I had another procedure where I had to sleep on my stomach with my face down sometimes I was worried that my bridge and tip had gone down a little bit. Not to worry, he fixed it right up, taking his time and always stopping and looking to see the progress and deciding where to put more. When he was done, there was a little bit left on the syringe and he asked me if I wanted to put it anywhere else on my face. He was thinking the lips but the remaining product was so little i didn't think it would make that much of a difference (I don't think he did either), plus I didn't want to risk swelling for nothing. Instead, he filled out one spot on my forehead where I had a chicken pox scar! I swear, he is amazing, going above and beyond for his patients. He really seems to truly care for his patients and is very easy to talk to. I will post a photo soon of my nose :)

This time around there really wasn't that much swelling. Last night it was barely noticeable and felt very little pressure, which is surprising because he used a whole syringe. Today I can't feel anything in my nose! He said to refrain from wearing glasses for about two weeks, or wear them really high up, which I will do because I'm blind haha.

Thank you again, Dr.Nima! I would recommend you to anyone!
Beverly Hills Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Nima is a great practitioner. He listens to you and will give you great, natural looking results!