Better Than I Expected! - Beverly Hills, CA

Just had my surgery done yesterday and I could not...

just had my surgery done yesterday and I could not be happier! Dr. Saul is the best! He's funny, laid back but super professional. He knew how to make me and my husband feel at ease and answer any questions we had. His staff is equally as fantastic! Amy, Lulu and all the others were so great... very sweet and attentive. Completely understanding when I started to get a little nervous. They never left my side and kept me talking through the whole procedure and also made sure I was absolutely good to go before I went home. Overall I will definitely be using Dr. Saul and his staff for any of my future cosmetic needs. I can't thank you all enough for making this girl feel right at home and looking fabulous too! I'll be sure to post before and afters ASAP too! I could already tell the difference even with all the swelling still. I can't wait to see the final result. :)

2 days after smart lipo...

Here are my pics and in only 2 days you can see a huge difference even with all the swelling! I could not be happier!
Forgive the graphic bruising ????
Los Angeles Physician

Dr. Saul was just amazing. Honest, funny, professional and caring. He did his best to make sure all my needs were met and was very patient with me and all my questions too. Thank you so much!