30 Years Old with 1 Child(4 Years Old) - Beverly Hills, CA

I am 30 years old and have an almost 4 year old. I...

I am 30 years old and have an almost 4 year old. I have always suffered with some form of body dysmorphia, but post baby definitely heightened that. I eat clean and exercise 5-6 days a week (also do long distance running, just ran a half marathon last week) but after years of stubborn tummy fat I decided to start doing some research on smart lipo. Immediately I was intrigued and decided to get a consult done. I saw a groupon for a doctor and figured why not I'll give them a call. Dr. Saul's staff was great and got me into one of there offices within a week. We went over everything and what I wanted to achieve. I was a little skeptical using a groupon for this after doing tease arch I found them to be a great place that specializes in this and had tons of great reviews. I scheduled my surgery for a week later and finally got it done yesterday! So far I am very happy!

1day post op

Day 1 was a bit rough. As long as I lay flat I felt fine but using any type of core strength was painful! Felt like some painful burning sensation with the feeling of doing a zillion crunches. Today feeling MUCH better!!! Still taking pain meds but able to move around much more. Going to take a shower for the first time here shortly!

First shower since surgery yesterday!

Day 2 post op

Had my post op appt today! PS said I'm healing amazing! Feeling much better today and getting more comfortable moving around. No pain meds at all today.

Day 3 post op

Took my garment off to shower today and change out my belly button cotton ball to cover the incision. :-)

Day 5 post op!

Feel Much better today. Back to work for be first time in the office since Wednesday's surgery! Hating this garment under my clothes but I'll survive. Bruising almost completely gone and all my incisions have closed and scabbed up. Tummy still feels pretty numb when I touch it. But overall the swelling is much less and almost seems gone. I can tell my skin is tightening more and more. My PS made a line market on my garment and told me every day to try and pull it a little tighter past the line. So far I'm about a half in tighter already. Get to pick up my stage two garment this week and hopefully start using it by Monday or Tuesday of the following week. Did I mention I'm SO over this current garment?!?! Ugh. Anyways loving my results so far. Can't wait to get back to the gym later this week.

10 day comparison and back to the gym!

10 days post surgery. Loving my results! Back to the gym today for my first workout. Wore my compression garment under my clothes. Sweated my ass off!!

2 months post op!

8 weeks post op update!

8 weeks post op for laser lipo on upper and lower abdomen
Los Angeles Physician

Office was great! Very nice staff! Dr. Lahijani was very thorough They walked me through the whole process and called to check on me the next morning post surgery.