The Best in the Business - Beverly Hills, CA

I wanted to share about my incredible experience...

I wanted to share about my incredible experience as a patient of Dr Jason Emer. He is without a doubt, the most skilled, knowledgeable and talented dermatologic surgeon you could ever want for.

As a television host, it is important to me that my skin looks youthful, fresh and healthy. I was lucky to have met Dr Jason two years ago and in that time he has created a skin regimen for me specifically to achieve the soft and youthful looking skin that I longed for. It includes occasional micro needling; a gentle laser regimen and skin care products.

There are no words that could really do justice to the improvement in my skin since becoming a patient of Dr Jason’s. I am beyond thrilled. To put it this way, I was recently interviewing Jenifer Aniston and she stopped me and said, “Can I ask you a question? What do you do to your skin that it looks like that?” I told her my full regimen that I do with Dr Jason. You can see my interview with Jennifer on Dr Jason’s instagtam page.

Dr Jason the best. He’s the only person I will ever let near my face, ever again. I cannot recommend him enough. Thank you so much Dr Jason.
Los Angeles Dermatologic Surgeon