Awesome Experience! Fixed my Nose Dents Without Surgeries! - Beverly Hills, CA

I was always dissatisfied with my nose because of...

I was always dissatisfied with my nose because of dents here and there but never wanted to have surgeries on my face ever...I didn't like the sound of temporary injections either because I hate having repeated treatments for life! But sadly most surgeons only offer temporary injections and I was about to give up after 2 years of searching and just go with temporary injections until I finally found Dr. Kotler on this website. I didn't know how to do researches before so I didn't know about this. I then read his reviews here and on yelp and on google, his website and did some more research on silikon 1000. I noticed that most surgeons don't recommend it on nose or lips, and some people do experience some changes after years while some don't. But I noticed that it's probably not the silikon itself that migrates but the person's muscle moved since as we age, some of our muscles change positions and i guess the silikon moves with it. it's kind of like a bet? I guess. As long as you take good care of your health and skin properly I would say it's no problem. But anyways, I decided to go for it and I just love my results! I had 5 sessions with him, first one was in December and my final session was just yesterday. They were all done with microdroplets. Was a long process but I don't regret it. Surgery was not an option for me because my family is against any facial surgeries. I don't want changes that people will notice a big difference. I only wanted fixes here and there to make it more straight and better shape while keeping my original structure. Dr. Kotler is one of the nicest doctor I've met. He gives you great advice as to how you can improve your nose and doesn't recommend you anything you don't need. He did tell me that surgery was not an option for me as well, which I am glad. The only difficult part was getting an appointment that fits with your schedule. Other than that, everything is great. The staffs there are very nice and professional as well. I highly recommend Dr. Kotler if you want something permanent, but be sure to take care of your face/skin properly.
Beverly Hills Facial Plastic Surgeon

Very nice and informative! He listens to your concerns and gives great advice. He always have a smile on which makes you feel like home! Highly recommended :)