Bringing Back my Ability to Breathe Well Again - Beverly Hills, CA

A few years back, I broke my nose and was dealing...

A few years back, I broke my nose and was dealing with breathing issues ever since. I had to travel with Afrin everywhere I went, otherwise I was forced to be a mouth-breather. Dr Rosenberg helped me realize that a simple septoplasty would fix my septum, realign my cartilage, and allow to breathe again. It's been 5 weeks now, and it's truly a made a world of difference. I don't even know how I managed so long as I did, but Dr Rosenberg treated me like a king and now I can breathe easy and fully. From booking to follow-up, David and his staff exhibited A-class service and answered each and every question and concern. They made sure I was well-prepared, fully understood the procedure and home-care, and continued to check-in on me after the surgery. My follow-up visits were delicate and easy, and he made sure everything healed perfectly. He made sure I knew all the tricks to make the healing process as easy as possible, and even offered to laser away the scar if there is one. I have to say it's been an incredible experience and I feel extremely satisfied to have chosen such a highly skilled and caring surgeon. Thank you Dr Rosenberg and your staff for everything!
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon