23 Year Old- Deviated Septum and Dorsal Humps - Beverly Hills, CA

I had been wanting to get a Septoplasty for a very...

I had been wanting to get a Septoplasty for a very long time. I finally was in a financial position to get one.

The surgery took over 5 hours and there was a week of recovery time that I spent home from work. The recovery for the surgery was a bit harder than I was expecting. The swelling and bruising covered my entire face for about two weeks.
I didn't feel very much pain after the surgery. I took some pain killers to help with the headaches and pressure.
The worst part of the recovery was not being able to breathe through my nose. During the night I would wake up with my mouth as dry as a desert and my throat on fire.

The procedure was definitely worth it. I can breathe better and aesthetically I love the way my nose looks.
The results after 19 days are amazing and I am so excited for the end result!

2 months post op

3 months post op

Four month post opp

Beverly Hills Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr Nima was very thorough and patient while discussing with me how I wanted the end result to look. He was able to answer all of my questions and made me feel very comfortable. I am extremely happy with my choice of doctor!