Septo/Rhinoplasty with Weirs and Worth Every Penny!

Beverly Hills Facial Plastic Surgeon
4.9 out of 5 stars 40 reviews
Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

Ever since I was in middle school I was conscious...

Ever since I was in middle school I was conscious about my nose, at 26 I finally did something about it. I love the way nose looks. I won't lie, the first few days post-op were very difficult. I was very swollen, bruised and congested. Once that subsided things became easier and now I am 2 weeks post-op and loving my still swollen nose! I can't believe it's me. Keep in mind it take about 8-12 months to see your final result, so stay patient!
Beverly Hills Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Fleming and his staff were amazing! I interviewed several doctors because I was nervous about actually getting the procedure done but, Dr. Fleming gave me peace about it. He explained the procedure thoroughly and provided me the "what," "how" and "why." That was very important to me because I wanted to be educated on my procedure. Overall, I am so happy I chose Dr. Fleming to perform my procedure. I love the results thus far and I am only 2 weeks post-op!