Scrotox (Botox for the Balls) - Amazing Results!

I had a very personal concern about the sweating,...

I had a very personal concern about the sweating, and the look of my intimate parts. I was referred to Dr. Emer by a friend a few months ago for Botox and Fillers. I was so impressed by him the way he took care of me. I felt in good hand from the first appointment. I was so happy with his team and him that I decide to ask him about my concerns regarding my balls look and sweating. Dr. Emer genuinely seems to want me to be happy with results, he is very knowledgeable, answered all my questions, gave me details about everything that was going to happen, explained the results, the timeframe, the risks and the cost. I finally did the procedure last month, and I cannot be happier with the results. Way less sweating and wrinkles, and they look bigger which is a bonus.
Los Angeles Dermatologic Surgeon

I would recommend any procedures with Dr. Emer. I never had such a great experience with any doctor in the past that matches this one. I know that I will be with him long term for all my cosmetic medical concerns and improve my look and happiness.