Keloid Scar-- Beverly Hills, CA

Hello, i would like to know if there is any cream...

Hello, i would like to know if there is any cream or new treatment to reduce scars. I had a keloid in my shoulder due to an inyection that git infected when i was little. The scar was the size of a penny, but me unexperienced, i went to a doctor who did laser treatment on my scar and ended up uglier and huge! Then i had a surgery, inyections of kenalog and steroids, why helped with flattening the scar, but it was still red and sensitive. I went to see a doctor in beverly hills, who treated the area with a so called "laser beam and blue light" i honestly did not see any difference. He charged me for three treatments that were a lot of money. I havent been able to wear a sleveless dress, shirt or anything, because i feel very uncomfortable with my scar. It has been at least 15 years that i do not wear cute tops or dresses. I hate summers because i always have to cover up with something. Is there any treatment out there? Cream or something less invasive? Thanks in advance

Scar

Hello, my scar still looks the same, i cannot believe i spent so much money in that, and even worse, with a doctor that did not care and who hardly ever talked to me during my visits. Just overpriced, not worth it and i wont ever recomend him again.
Dr Simon Ourian

Treatments are overpriced, not worth it. He is just a doctor who is not interested in the patient, only their money. He ever hardly spoke to me during the appointments. He would only come in and do the laser, and would get out as soon as he was done without asking or having a small conversation with patient. I regret i spent so much money in treatments that not only do not work, but the time i spent driving to a place where patients are only customers.