Scarless Rhinoplasty for Tip Refinement!! Totally Worth It!! with Dr. Dugar! - Beverly Hills, CA

Dr. Dugar is the best! I saw 4 other doctors who...

Dr. Dugar is the best! I saw 4 other doctors who initially told me i would have to get OPEN rhinoplasty. He was the first one to tell me he could and would do it with the closed approach! And I'm so happy he did! I am now 3 weeks post surgery and my nose looks amazing already! My tip is refined and subtle and i feel so much prettier than i have ever before! I finally feel like my nose fits my face! And doing it with his closed technique was amazingly fast healing! The day my cast came off, i was able to go out for dinner that evening without ANYONE saying or noticing anything!!! It literally exceeded all my expectations! Thanks Dr. Dugar for gifting me with a lifetime of confidence.
Beverly Hills Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Dugar is absolutely incredible! God gifted King of Noses! When everyone else said it had to be done open to get my huge bulbous tip corrected, Dr. Dugar said it could be done closed and he sure did deliver! My nose looks incredible and I couldnt be happier with these results! Im not sure if you will ever see this Dr. Dugar but I thank you from the bottom of my heart for what you did for my confidence :)