Male Rhinoplasty - Beverly Hills, CA

Motivation for my Rhinoplasty procedure was I...

Motivation for my Rhinoplasty procedure was I hated my nose. It was big, wide tip that drooped down and was the focal point of my face and I was highly self-conscious about it. There was no balance to my face because my nose stole the show.
After going back and forth whether to have it done for six months, I took the plunge. Besides the bill, there were no cons. It was definitely worth the few days of being uncomfortable, having a black eye and obtaining a higher level of self-esteem that comes from fixing something you don't like. Pain was really minimal and after three days of taking pain meds, I chucked the bottle because the discomfort was bearable. Very little bleeding and black eye was gone in two weeks.
My procedure went pretty smoothly. Aside from now having a nose that fits with the rest of my face, I can also breathe again. That alone took this whole experience to the next level. I feel healing has gone great and will continue to because I took surgeons advice before and after surgery including quitting smoking.
I was a bit freaked out days leading up to surgery but once you go in on surgery date, get knocked out, it's done and you get what you wanted. I created many scenarios in my head for nothing but glad doctor and surgical center staff understood my fears and they were supportive from the beginning to the end.

You get nervous on day of surgery

and come out not knowing what just happened. I really didn't feel as bad as I looked. Pain for me was very minimal and more of this pulsating annoyance which the pain meds helped. The pic was taken a few hours after I got home from Surgical center.

Day 3 post op

Day 3 post op doc visit to have packing removed. Was feeling a bit queasy at the thought of having my doc pull it out with some kind of instrument especially with how sensitive my nose was feeling on the inside.
No pain in removing packing just some pressure. After removal, Dr. Srour asked me to breathe. I took in air through the nose and all I could think was WOW! I had not been able to breathe through my nose since a car accident in the late 80's. This alone was an amazing experience.
Thanks Doc!

pre op and 1 week post op before and after pics

Got bandages taken off and was totally and completely happy with the outcome. Dr. Srour did a great job in giving me a nose that was in balance with the rest of my face and that didn't look like a "nose job"
I kept my nose bandaged for a complete two weeks and followed docs after care instructions. Nose was swollen but I saw immediately the difference between the old nose and the new nose. The bruises around my eyes took about 2 weeks to lighten to where I just looked like I had not slept in a while.

2 months after Rhino photos

Nose is looking good. I see the gradual changes and the swelling is very slowly subsiding. I definitely am glad I decided to have this work done. Only a few friends know what's different but I still get that, " you look different or younger-what is it" ??
That's what I like about the work Dr Srour performed. He told me he was going to give me a natural nose-and that he did. This is probably one of the many of best things I did for myself and am pretty darn happy with it all.
Cheers!
Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon

I felt really comfortable with Dr. Srour and his suggestions. I didn't find him to be overly warm and fuzzy but he definitely cut to the chase and in detail told me what he could do for me. Initially it looked like my nose would be what I wanted but over the year, it's caved in a bit on the bridge and what I never mentioned was there where tiny scars from scalpel all over my nose because i DID NOT do well with the twilight method and was obviously feeling pain , so I was a bit combative although I don't remember it. Eventually I will have nose redone but as they say cheap isnt always good.