Rhinoplasty 2 Years Out! Confident Model! - Beverly Hills, CA

I cannot say enough how happy I am with my...

I cannot say enough how happy I am with my rhinoplasty results!! I went to Dr. Rahban when I moved to LA in July 2014 to model with Elite. I was new to the city so didn’t know of any surgeons in the area, so I did some research online and had a list of about three surgeons I set up consultations with. When I went in for my consultation, Dr. Rahban explained everything to the T! Dr. Rahban explained exactly what was going to be done during surgery and why. Dr. Rahban’s emphasis on educating the patient on their surgical procedure, his great bedside manner, his talent, and relatability is what sold me on getting my surgery done from him. Also Dr. Rahban checks your progress months to years post-op to ensure the progress is going as planned which the other surgeons do not do. Also, what I like most about my nose is that it looks completely natural; it looks like a nose I could’ve been born with! Over the course of two years-- my nose kept progressively getting better and better as I see the progress in my modeling portfolio! Now, two years later I book more modeling jobs than I have ever before, and I’ve never felt so confident and happy in my life! I would recommend Dr. Rahban over any other surgeon! Dr. Rahban is truly the best!!! Thank you so much!
Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon