Life Changing - Beverly Hills, CA

Growing up I had never liked my nose, I felt that...

Growing up I had never liked my nose, I felt that I had a big nose with large nostrils when I would look at my profile view and did not like one bit of the front view (the tip) because it was long and had a line down the middle. This had caused me to never want to take front pictures, selfies of course, and made me feel self conscious in which all I wanted to do was hide it or cover it. I always knew I wanted to have surgery on it but was scared of the whole process. I am so glad I did my research and looked up different doctors on different websites. In the beginning I was going for whichever doctor was the cheapest since most I had seen were a bit pricey, but quickly realized I could not go based off of the price simply because this was a large procedure that was going to be on my face for everyone to see for the rest of my life. I knew I had to choose someone that would do it right the first time and give me the result I was looking for, I am so glad I found Dr.Fleming! I am writing this review five months after my surgery full of confidence and extremely happy.
Beverly Hills Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr.Fleming and the whole staff at The Beverly Hills Institute were amazing and made this life changing process an ease! From the beginning of the process I knew Dr.Fleming was the one after my first consultation with him. The detail and time he took to explain what would be done to my nose as well as why it was like that was quickly noticed since no other doctor had taken the time to explain, show and even draw out the problem. Dr.Fleming and his assistant Maria made me feel comfortable in prepping me for the surgery as well as caring for me after the surgery, not to mention the nurses that were extremely friendly in the post-op room. Any concern I had, I was quickly responded too and was in shock when I had a concern and Dr.Fleming called me personally on a Saturday night, making me feel cared for and important. Going for appointments is never a problem here, never people waiting in the lobby, the staff promptly takes care of their patients which is awesome! Overall, I am extremely content and thankful for the confidence Dr.Fleming has given me, I no longer feel embarrassed of my nose or feel that I have to hide it and love taking selfies now!