Update: Nose is awful!! Horrible experience!

I just wanted to give my short review of my...

I just wanted to give my short review of my experience with my recent Rhinoplasty!
First of all, the staff was beyond amazing!
Second, Dr. Simoni was so nice and explained everything in detail leaving me with no worries or nervousness before my surgery.
Third, the anesthesiologist listened to every word I said and I woke up with ZERO nausea!

I haven't seen my entire new nose yet, but based on my experience so far I'm super excited!
I was so nervous until I walked into the office and everyone was so amazing!

I highly recommend Dr. Simoni and will definitely be back for all my plastic surgery needs!

Definitely changing tune from previous review

So here we are over a year later and my nose looks horrible! I literally look like the BFG! Went for a year follow-up to talk about issues and he was a jerk!
There is a stitch in my nose that I guess never dissolved and it hurts like heck 24/7 which scar tissue formed around.
My nose is clearly crooked and was completely straight before. He lengthened my nose in surgery and that was NEVER discussed or wanted. And as such when I smile, I have a huge diamond shaped nose on my face!
He told me he would take out the stitch for free but I would have to pay anesthesia and surgery room, but that doing anything else was "out of the question" because it would "involve restricting the whole nose" and he was literally shaking his head and Hands when he said it. I was super confused bc he was NICE, so nice as you can see in my original review but as soon as I voiced a concern his tone changed big time. Super disappointed! Should have listened to the other reviews on here.
The pictures speak for themselves
Beverly Hills Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Simoni was exactly what I was looking for in a plastic surgeon! He was knowledgeable, well trained in his profession and his bedside manner was unbeatable!!!