Rhinoplasty With Fascia Graft - Beverly Hills, CA

I am beyond happy that I had this rhinoplasty...

I am beyond happy that I had this rhinoplasty procedure, after thinking about it for a few years. I've always been self conscious about the bump on the bridge of my nose, and though it's irrational I would often wonder if that's what strangers first saw when looking at my face. Not only do I have a lot more confidence in a room of strangers but I'm also able to breath like I never knew possible. Before my consultation with Dr. Fleming, I never knew I had collapsed nostrils which was decreasing the amount of air I was able take in per breath. Using a cotton swab, he was able to open my air way during the consultation to show me how much better I'd be able to breath if he reinforced my nostrils. Not only was I greeted with kindness every time by all the staff members at the Beverly Hills Institute, but Maria, Mirjana, and Dr. Dabish also made sure that they were personally making sure I was comfortable before, after, and during the procedure. The bruising and swelling was significantly less than mine, or my friends and families expectation; the pain was more than manageable, to the point where I didn't need to take my pain medication prescribed to me as frequently as the prescription described. I have no regret getting this surgery done and would highly recommend the more than capable, lovely staff at the Beverly Hills Institute under Dr.Fleming's care.
Beverly Hills Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Fleming was super knowledgable and kind, which put me and my family at ease from the very start. I remember leaving the consultation and all of us just discussing how much knowledge he had about the nose and how well he was able to explain it to people and have it make sense without them having the background knowledge he has. During the consultation he reviewed everything that he recommended we do in order to restore my breathing while reducing the bump and building up the dip between my eyes. The day of surgery Dr. Fleming said hi to me with a warm smile before I was prepped and reassured by Maria and Dr. Dabish. Once the surgery was done and I had awoken from the anesthetics Dr. Fleming was there again to let me know that the surgery had gone smoothly with no complications in anyway. Maria was always available through email or phone during the first week of recovery while I had a cast on my nose, in case we had any concerns before the checkup, set at the end of the week. At the end of the recovery week, we met with Dr. Fleming one last time, the cast was removed from my nose, along with a few stitches at the bottom of the tip of the nose. A few staples were also removed that appointment, Maria was very gentle when doing this and it was painless. Dr. Fleming did the final inspection of my nose, which already looked so much better in my opinion than before I had the surgery. Again I was blown away by Dr.Flemings vast knowledge on the nose and his ability to communicate it to others, I always felt comfortable because I knew I was in the best hands possible.Before meeting Dr. Fleming I had read a review that he was an artist and I completely agree, I know perfect is not possible, but a beautiful job is and that's what your guaranteed with Dr.fleming.