My Rhinoplasty Experience - Beverly Hills, CA

I broke my nose about five years ago and thus had...

I broke my nose about five years ago and thus had a bump on it. I didn't like how when I laughed, my nose went down. I had been wanting to get surgery for about a year, but had to wait until I was old enough. There were no cons with my experience, just pros! I absolutely love the results and would do it all over again! :)

Successful Rhinoplasty

It’s been six months since my rhinoplasty, and I couldn’t be happier with the results. The swelling has gone down immensely. Most importantly, my nose looks natural; nobody realizes that I got it done until I tell them so! I’m exceedingly satisfied with the look of my nose, and would recommend Dr. Andre Aboolian to anyone looking to get plastic surgery. To add on, my surgery did not cause me any pain and/or breathing problems.

Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Aboolian made me feel really comfortable during my consultation and answered any questions I had. Rather than telling me how he was going to fix my nose, he asked me what I wanted done it, which I really liked. I didn't endure any pain during and after my surgery. I'm very very happy with the results, it's better than what I had imagined! The staff are also very nice and caring :) Highly recommend!