Just Excellent - Beverly Hills, CA

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

I had a smooth, totally painless and hassle free...

I had a smooth, totally painless and hassle free recovery. As far as results, I couldn't be happier, they sculpted the most elegant yet natural nose I could have imagined. They obviously understood and respected my wishes, which is of extreme importance and not a lot of doctors understand unfortunately...
I breath better, look better, and feel better :) Would and will definitely recommend to anyone who wants a perfect nose, I get nothing but compliments, except for an envious doctor who wishes I would've done it with him in Miami, thank God I didn't... So Dr Litner and Dr Solieman even have haters lol
No matter where you are, this is where you want to have your rhinoplasty, if you want to look like yourself, just naturally improved.

Beverly Hills Facial Plastic Surgeon

If there were 6 stars, he would get them. I chose Beverly Hills Profiles 1) Because of their images, which clearly showed what they were capable of, and 2) My Skype interview with Dr Litner was a second Check on my list, he answered all my questions, took the time to understand what I was looking for AND gave positive feedback, positive meaning a reasonable route of surgery we both agreed on. He is not the kind of doctor who will tell you "This is what you need and that's it", without considering your point of view, or treat you like you have no right to speak because you are not a surgeon. I really couldn't be more pleased and grateful for him. Dr Litner and Dr Solieman are simply SUPERB. I don't care what other plastic surgeon in the world you want to compare them with, they have a special artistic touch that can't be technically explained, it's like a Chef, you can follow his same recipe, but if you don't have that touch, it would never taste as good. They are what every surgeon should be: professional, skilled, knowledgeable, and honest to their patients. They have excellent bedside manner, are understanding and patient, yet objective and clear, but always politely, just virtually perfect doctors! I am very picky and did lots of research before choosing them for my surgery, I am SO glad I picked them over any other surgeon in Miami and decided to fly to Los Angeles, it was absolutely worth it. Dacy (nurse for my surgery) had the kindness to even bring some Hydrogen Peroxide to my hotel room, and was super supportive. Everyone in their office was helpful and nice.