Rhinoplasty - Dr.Donald Yoo is the Best! Beverly Hills, CA

Absolutely outstanding. I would 100% recommend Dr....

Absolutely outstanding. I would 100% recommend Dr. Yoo to anyone that is considering a rhinoplasty.

I wasn't sure who to go to when I first considered getting a nosejob. I previously had consultations with three other plastic surgeons in Koreatown and Beverly Hills and I knew my search was over once I met Dr. Yoo. His knowledge and background was very reassuring. Unlike other doctors, Dr.Yoo gave me a very realistic picture of how my nose will look like after the surgery. He was extremely informative and easy to talk to so I scheduled my surgery the same day.

I had a rhinoplasty with rib cartilage and all I have to say is that I am thrilled with my result! It has been 3 months since the surgery and as the swelling goes down, my nose is reveling itself even more beautifully. The incision site both on my nose and under my breast healed nicely and my nose looks FLAWLESS so far.
Every moment of my whole surgical experience was phenomenal - consultation, surgery and follow up appointments were all pleasant and comfortable. The office ladies and the nurses were nice, welcoming and answered all of my questions I had. I absolutely love my new nose and it fits my face perfectly.

Dr. Donald Yoo truly knows what he is doing, so really consider all of his suggestions even if you think you know what is best for you.
Beverly Hills Facial Plastic Surgeon