Dr. Nima is a Miracle Worker! - Beverly Hills, CA

So, I'm the worst with writing reviews seeing as...

So, I'm the worst with writing reviews seeing as how I never do (my procedure was done in February of 2016 and its now September and I'm barely writing this) ANYWHO! I've always wanted to get my nose done, but waited and waited until I finally starting doing research on this website! I found Dr. Nima and booked a consultation with him (my first and only consultation) simply based on other reviews I read and I am so glad I did! He is a miracle worker!!!! Every time I walked into a room my nose was always on my mind because I felt as though people always noticed it before meeting me. I was super self-conscious about my nose and thanks to Dr. Nima, I no longer think twice about my nose when walking into a room! My consultation was great, the girls at Eos are super warm and welcoming. Everyone answered all my questions about the procedure and costs and they even gave me a photoshopped before and after photo of my nose, which was what really convinced me to do it.
The day of the surgery the nurses were super sweet and Dr. Nima made me feel very comfortable. Fast forward, a few weeks after the swelling and healing process, and I could not be any happier! My nose is by far the best investment I have made and if anything, I wish I got my nose done way sooner. Oh, and Dr. Nima has the best bedside manner! My boyfriend took care of me after my surgery and whenever we had a question, we texted Dr. Nima who responded within minutes! My results are seriously worth every penny. Stop thinking about it, book your consultation with Dr. Nima, and prepare to be the happiest you've ever been with yourself!
Beverly Hills Facial Plastic Surgeon