My Rhinoplasty with Dr. O - Beverly Hills, CA

My experience with Dr. Obeng has left me...

My experience with Dr. Obeng has left me speechless. Words cannot describe how HAPPY I am with the outcome of my rhinoplasty. From the second I walked in for my consultation I knew he was going to be the doctor that will perform my surgery. The way you get approached and greeted at a doctors office means A LOT to me and the entire Miko family didn't disappoint me once. I explained all the things I hated about my nose and Dr. Obeng put in his knowledge on what would match my face and wallah.. amazing results. I was very nervous to have this surgery done since I've seen 3 other doctors for a consultation but none made me feel more comfortable than Dr. O. The day of my surgery went so smooth because the entire Miko family was approaching me with smiles and laughter. I went into surgery with a smile and comfort and woke up the same way. I can't express how fast I healed with all the things Dr. O suggested me to do. In just 3 days all my bruising and swelling went down! This has got to be the best experience I've had at a doctors office, with all the care and love they show, I couldn't be any happier than I chose Dr. Obeng to perform my surgery. Also, Dr. Freeman was such a great anaesthesiologist that I didn't even feel a thing (coming from the girl who's scared of needles." I also want to thank Veronica, Sahar, Oscar, Mona and Cherrelle for making me laugh during my pre-op and even making me laugh during my post-op visit, but I would mostly want to thank Dr. Obeng for being, not only, such a knowledgable and caring doctor, but also a friend. I will definitely be going back for some fillers! :)

2 weeks post op

Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Obeng is overall an amazing doctor! The bond you build with him and his team stays with you forever. He is well-informed and knows what he is doing, he won't just go for the look of something but he will make sure he fixes any implications you're having. Any question I had was answered right away and this left me worry-free. Dr. O and his team is the best!