Rhinoplasty Dorsal Hump Removal - Tip Lift - Depressor Septi Removal

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

Rhinoplasty Dorsal Hump Removal - Tip Lift -...

Rhinoplasty Dorsal Hump Removal - Tip Lift - Depressor Septi removal

This is day 6 and I am feeling great, bruising and swelling though.

My Doctor was great, and I think he did a good job!!

Curious about when the stiches come out and also inside of my mouth the sitches for the depressor septi removal

2 Months Post Op loving my nose

Before After

2 Months
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

What can I say? The happiness I have in my heart brings tears to my eyes, for some time I lived with broken nose because of life, and I always dreamed of having a Nose Job. I am so happy to have chose Dr. Tim Neavin. He was very respectful and worked with me to get my surgery done when i needed it. and the results well lets just say I am more than happy. I love him! He removed memories from my past that would just always come to my mind when I looked at myself, and for that I will never forget my doctor! If I ever had a question he made sure to get me his number so I could ask right away. I seen him about 6 times... I had no pain what so ever, and I was back to work withen a week. and my face had minor bruising, which could be cause im only 20. but either way, DR. Neavin gets 5 Stars because when I think of him i want to give him a huge hug because of how comftorable he makes me feel and safe! I thank the universe for putting me in his path so he could do the perfect surgery for me.