Confident and Happy with my New Nose!! - Beverly Hills, CA

So it's the same story as everyone else's. I've...

So it's the same story as everyone else's. I've hated my nose ever since I can remember. I had been wanting to do this since I was 16, but never had the courage/money to actually do it.

I started looking for doctors about a year ago. I visited numerous doctors in Los Angeles area, and I liked Dr. Shemirani the best!!

He was very detailed about what he wants to do, and very confident about it. I read his patient reviews online just to see that everyone was extremely happy with him! After giving it a lot of thought I decided to do the surgery with Dr. Nima.

The surgery went smooth. The first 4 days were like hell! lots of discomfort and swelling and bleeding!! Due to the post-op swelling my nose was REALLY upturned at first so I was concerned. I called Dr Nima and he assured me that it won't stay this way and once the swelling is gone the tip is going to settle.

I had my cast removed after a week. The tip was still really upturned at this point, so I kind of freaked out that I might have done a horrible mistake to do this surgery!!

After about 2 weeks from the surgery, the swelling started to go away and the tip settled down to its original position!!

Right now I am about 3 months post-op, and I am so extremely happy that I did this procedure.

I have to say, I have received nothing but great feedback from anyone who sees me with my new nose. All my friends say I look sexier. And people who hadn't seen me before don't realize that I did a nose job, because it looks completely natural.
Beverly Hills Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr Nima is great! Apart from the nice job he did on my nose, he is also very caring about his patients. Excellent bedside manners. After the surgery, he texted me every few days to check up on me and see how I was doing. Whenever I texted him with a question or a concern, he responded super quickly. Lovely lovely staff at the office. Neda and Taylor are amazing and helpful. Overall, I'm happy that I chose Dr. Nima for the surgery