Rhinoplasty, Chin Reduction, Submental Liposuction - Beverly Hills, CA

There were 3 parts to my surgery. I had...

There were 3 parts to my surgery. I had Rhinoplasty, Chin Reduction and Submental Liposuction. I'll review all 3 here. I've been waiting to post this until the swelling went down in my nose. I'm 6 weeks post op, which means the majority of the swelling should be gone (although the final result won't be apparent for a year). I really do love my new nose. It's amazing how much more defined its become just in the last few weeks. It's exactly what i wanted because no one can exactly put their finger on what is different. Its very subtle, but enough for me to not be self-conscious of it anymore. As for my chin, I cannot see a difference honestly. Maybe I'll notice more when I see the before and afters side by side, but it seems to protrude as much as it did before the surgery. Lastly, the submental liposuction (under the chin) looks great. The scar is still apparent and raised. I'm not sure if it will flatten out over time, but I think it will fade. I'd say the scar is worth it for the more defined jaw I have now. Overall I'm happy with the turnout so far and will post an update in a few months.
Beverly Hills Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Fleming is very attentive to what you are looking to achieve. He stayed with me and discussed my options and what to expect until I felt completely comfortable. The staff was great and I never had more than a 5 minute wait.