Rhinoplasty and Breast Augmentation W/ Dr.Smaili - Beverly Hills, CA

Alright, so I had rhinoplasty and breast...

Alright, so I had rhinoplasty and breast augmentation all in one procedure with Dr. Smaili at California Surgical Institute. I had my consultation at the Beverly Hills office with him, and had my procedure in the upland facility. I came in on a Monday, and had my procedures the same week on Thursday. It was an amazing process from start to finish, I wasn't even sure that I was actually going to go through with it, and I just felt so confident after meeting with Dr.Smaili, and meeting with their consultant Andrea. I had breast augmentation through the nipple, and I got silicone. My scar on the nipple is healing up and disappearing very nicely. But if you're person who is impatient, I wouldn't go this route, I would do through the armpit because the scar is less visible, and heals up nicely as well. For my rhinoplasty, he did it all through the nose, there were no cuts on the exterior of my nose, which was awesome. Depending on what you may need, you may be able to get it done that way too. But I wanted something very subtle and just a little tweak, and he did just that. It's not very noticeable, but it made all the difference in my face, I love it!! Dr. Smaili, and the consultant, Andrea, they both really are just awesome! I am going to post some pictures, and I'll leave them there for a few weeks, but if they're not there by the time someone reads this just message me! (:

Oh by the way, i'm now I'm returning to him for a BBL, and I'm very excited, I am going to document everything from start to finish on here on another post! (:

If I left anything out of this review just let me know, I'll answer any questions! (:
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

Dr.Smaili is very brief, (which I actually like), but he listens very well, he make sure he understands, he gives you realistic expectations, he's honest with you, and he's a very confident doctor and surgeon. He's also a very cool person, and funny, haha. He's awesome, I promise. My follow up visits with him have been awesome. I saw him the day after surgery, a week later, a month later, and then I saw him at the 3 month mark, and the 5 month mark just recently.