Rhinoplasty/Botox - Beverly Hills, CA

As for results, I've gotten a lot of compliments...

As for results, I've gotten a lot of compliments since I've had a rhinoplasty/botox with him. I haven't reached one year post op on my nose yet, so I can't comment on the final result, but I do see great improvement. I'll leave a review for the final result whenever that may be. I hope it goes back to shape it had when the cast came off, because that looked perfect.

Never worked out.

It never went back to the small shape of cast removal. It never deprojected, which was my main reason for wanting surgery. Worst of all, it was very obviously crooked. The doctor said that is what bothered him the most.

So I end up getting a revision. This time the crookedness is even more obvious. The tip is super pinched and upturned. It looks similar to Peter Pan or a pixie. I'm a man. I never wanted a tiny nose. I just wanted the dang thing deprojected. I suppose that's why I deserve for giving into vanity. Except, not really. I payed money for someone to handle my face and it should have never ended up like this. Check out Profile Beverly Hills *hidden* Yelp reviews. It's very telling. Just be careful because I ended up with 3 or 4 major *new* issues with each surgery, without ever achieving deprojection. The doctor just made it more thinner and crooked everytime.
Beverly Hills Facial Plastic Surgeon

Jason Litner stands out to me as a good listener. He always understands what I am trying to say. He makes me feel super comfortable, which is very important with plastic surgery, because you are telling someone your insecurities. *Update* It has been almost a year and my nose looks great. It is much less bulbous and more defined, which is exactly what I wanted.