Amazing Surgeon! - Beverly Hills, CA

I recently had a primary rhinoplasty with Dr....

I recently had a primary rhinoplasty with Dr. Calvert. I am currently 6 weeks post op and have come a long way in the healing process and I am just so HAPPY!

Words are not enough to express my gratitude to Dr. Calvert for his time, expertise and skill. In all honesty, it's something I had been wanting to do for the longest time but I was extremely nervous. I was extremely hesitant as it's probably one of the scariest things I've done, but with Dr. Calvert I knew he had the vision and aesthetic skill to refine and create a natural looking nose proportionate to my facial features.

Dr. Calvert is the first of two Doctors I consulted with and he had been recommended to me by one of my close friends who had 3 previous rhinoplasty's due to a botched primary rhinoplasty and then an infection after his 2nd. My friend had spent about 5 years researching the world of rhinoplasty and top surgeons in the United States so I really trusted his recommendation. And of course he was right, my nose looks better than I could have ever imagined!

I decided to go with Dr. Calvert for several reasons:

* He's a rhinoplasty specialist and he performs rhinos on a weekly basis.
* His education, reputation, office and staff are top of the line.
* All of his before and after photos show really natural and subtle results.

Dr. Calvert is definitely the greatest combination of surgeon and artist! His unique approach and technique definitely show in the results he delivers. Recommending him to all of my friends!
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon