Amazing Experience! - Beverly Hills, CA

Now One month Post Op, Septo/Rhinoplasty, amazing...

Now One month Post Op, Septo/Rhinoplasty,
amazing results so far, pre-op could not breathe, now its amazing how good i breathe,
pre-op had a hump on my nose and now its perfectly straight and super natural results!

Dr. Nima himself is extremely nice and caring, truly is interested in patient care, not like other doctors rushing you out. Extremely professional and makes you feel comfortable about the situation.

The office staff as well, amazing and super professional, super quick with paperwork you need. They Always make you feel right at home always update you on things, they always offer you complimentary water and coffee.
They prepare you for everything especially since i did my Consult literally 2 weeks before My surgery, they are super quick, instructed me on Post-Op and gave me a kit made sure i understood everything perfectly.

Surgery is a scary experience, but with this office they make you feel comfortable about the situation.
Honestly the best decision of my life was to come to this office & have Dr. Nima perform my surgery
Have absolutely no complaints.
&& so far I have got many Compliments on my new and functional Nose!

Thanks Dr. Nima && Staff.
Beverly Hills Facial Plastic Surgeon