35 Year Old in Need of Confidence - Beverly Hills, CA

I had always hated my nose and dreaded taking...

I had always hated my nose and dreaded taking pictures especially profile pictures. I didn't feel confident moreover I had breathing problems and as much as I hate to admit I snored loudly. On my way to my first consultation I was mentally preparing myself to deal with snobby employees but boy was I so wrong. I was greeted by Taylor and Monica with their sweet and genuine smiles. Later I met with Marcella who is amazing, she is patient, unbelievably helpful and assured me that I would be in the best hands. She was always available to answer my questions and never once did she seemed rushed. Neda, another gem at lasky clinic listened to what I wanted my nose and chin to look like and created a picture of what I would look like after surgery, although she did not guarantee me those exact results I can honestly say my results after surgery far exceeded what I expected to look like.
Beverly Hills Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Nima Shemirani is absolutely the best, his bedside manners are wonderful. He is patient, listens and his attention to detail is beyond what I expected. The evening after my surgery he called me to ask how I was feeling and gave me his personal cell phone number and assured me he would be available if I had and questions or concerns. His staff speak wonders of him and I can see why. I highly recommend Dr. Shemirani you will not regret it. I love my results I wished that I had gone to him years ago but thankful I found him.