27 Year Old and Ready for a New Nose! - Beverly Hills, CA

I want to have a little nice nose nothing to fancy...

I want to have a little nice nose nothing to fancy or anything. I do not like the hump I have and hopE TO SOON LOVE MY NOSE. I had a consultation with Doctor Oscar Leal on October 1, 16 . I have never liked my nose since I was in middle school. I would like a closed rhino. If anyone has any advice or suggestions Please feel /free to message me. Thank you..

10 /13 /16

This is my nose! Im thinking of getting it smaller and without the hump

Yesterday I had my rhinoplasty done

I feel a little nauseas it feels like if I have a cold. Im getting more bruised up. What should I drink or eat to reduce the bruising. I can't wait to see my new nose.

Day 3

The bruising and swelling has gone down so much. Yesterday it was really purple and super puffy and today I only have on my eyelids. This is awesome! I still fell like i have a stuffy nose but I know its all worth it!

Yesterday I got my cast off

Yesterday I got my cast off and the dr. told me how to massage my nose and its still swollen.

My nose on new years eve

12 days after
0:26
I feel like everyday that passes by my nose gets better and better! Im starting to really like it now! Im starting to feel more confident. It still hurts a little when I massage but its okay.. :)

2 weeks after

Hi! I just wanted to is I like my nose and everything but gosh i have broke out so much! LOL idk why.. And my nose is pretty dry still.. I still sleep with my 3 pillows I have notices that my nose did get smaller..

6 weeks after rhino

I feel great its still a little sensitive.

my nose before the rhino

I found some pictures of me before i had my rhino procedure! :)

almost 3 months

I don't know how I feel sometimes I like it and sometimes i think it looks so big...

April 16

I have noticed that in the mornings my nose is big and then it gets better! I truly think Dr.Leal did a great job! :)

4 months later

4 months update i think my nose looks really good feels nose doesn't hurt at all and feels really natural.

On 4.27.17

I decided to get my lips done too. Right now they are a little swollen. Let's see how it goes :)

5 months

Here are some pictures of my nose.
Oscar Leal

The Dr. Leal is a very polite, kind, caring and talented surgeon and helped me choose a size that goes with my face! Everybody in his office is very helpful.