Rhinoplasty on 20 Year Old Female - Beverly Hills, CA

Since the age of 14 the bump on my nose bothered...

Since the age of 14 the bump on my nose bothered me. I was often asked if I had broken my nose, which always made me feel even more insecure. After years of thinking about getting a nose job, I finally decided to when I was just about 20 years old. It was a decision I am so happy with! I am so incredibly happy with the results and rave about my surgeon to this day and will continue to do so! The process was virtually painless (and I have very low pain tolerance) and the healing was a piece of cake. After seeing a classmate with a beautifully done nose I asked her for her surgeon and had one consultation. I do not recommend only seeing one doctor, but I was 100% comfortable and confident with my decision.

another photo

Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Aboolian is simply the best. He made me so comfortable and I loved that he wouldn't edit my nose and show me what I would look like post op. He explained that surgery wasn't the same as using photoshop, however, I completely trusted and loved his input. He wanted to have my nose look like it went on a "diet" and simply make it more feminine. That's exactly what he did. Dr. Aboolian made me extremely comfortable and even excited before my surgery, the day of, and post-op. I had an amazing experience and recommend him to anyone who is thinking of rhinoplasty and other procedures for that matter.