19 Year Old Nose Job and Septum Repair - Beverly Hills, CA

Ive had a a crooked nose since i was 15. It just...

Ive had a a crooked nose since i was 15. It just didn't suit my face. I had a deviated septum surgery and a history of terrible sinusitis . the surgery when i was 15 actually made my nose look terrible! I used to have a straighter nose but it seems that my septum had been cracked by mistake during the surgery :(. Ive always wanted the bump and droop fixed and Dr nima did an amazing job!!! My nose looks amazing. I look so different and don't even wear much make up anymore because my features look much more symmetrical. Now I can part my hair in the center or comb them upwards and back instead of keeping them parted on the side. Its truly given me a lot more confidence and Im no longer annoyed by that bump in pictures and all. Also, Dr Nima reduced my turbinates so now i can breathe a million times better!! My quality of life is much better. Totally worth.
Beverly Hills Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Nima was very friendly and attentive. I felt very comfortable talking to him and he seemed to pay very close attention to what i was saying. He took detailed notes. He truly has an artists eye and knows what will look natural and beautiful on your face. He knew right away what needed to be done to my nose before i even told him anything. On top of this he is extremely humble and genuine. After my surgery i was freaking out a bit and texting a lot of questions and he was caring enough to text me to make sure I was alright. Im about 1 month post op and am getting so many compliments even with some swelling and black eyes! I highly recommend Dr. Nima. He's amazing!!