Revision Rhinoplasty - Beverly Hills, CA

I came in to see Dr. Layke for a revision...

I came in to see Dr. Layke for a revision Rhinoplasty. Originally I had a silicone implant for my nose and was not too happy with the end results.

I inquired about a consultation on their website and they had a very quick response via email and phone detailing how the consultation process work. Upon my consultation date the staff was very friendly and inviting and a very short wait time to see the doctor.

The consultation itself was very thorough, Dr. Layke took his time to assess my previous rhinoplasty, giving me expertise feedback of the pros and cons of what is the right way of going about corrective surgery. He asked me what I wanted aesthetically, explaining to me expectations vs reality whilst wanting to give me a custom result that would be a fit for my face.

Initially, of course I was anxious going through the procedure again but he assured me that this time around, it wouldn't be as severe and less pain would be involved.

I scheduled the procedure a few months later and the staff was very precise and detailed of the pre and post-op care. They gave me a guidebook of what and what not to do, medications to take and which lab tests to be taken.

The day of the procedure was very pleasant, the nurses were caring and attentive, Dr. Layke met with me one last time to go over the surgery and what he was going to do, the anesthesiologist was friendly and detailed. The surgery was not complicated, in fact, I laid comfortably on the operating bed and before I knew it, I was waking up in a painless state, just woozy from the anesthesia.

The recovery period was relatively pleasant, uncomfortable but I was walking around my house 6 hours after surgery. I had my follow up a week later to get the stitches removed and another follow up a week later. Again the Dr. was attentive, subtle and friendly and so was the staff.

It's been about 5 weeks since the surgery and I've had no complications. So long as you follow the doctor's orders, you should be fine. The cost was very competitive and was less than other doctors that I've consulted with. Their office was clean, unchaotic and warm, with easy parking. Overall it was a great experience and glad I chose Dr. Layke.

Also, their staff are amazing, professional, friendly and delightful. Special thanks to Brittany Thompson (Patient Care Coordinator) for being supportive and punctual with any questions I've had as well as being thorough throughout the revision process.
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Layke was attentive, friendly, caring, knowledgeable and not rushful. He took his time and really listened to what you had to say, taking into consideration what you would like to achieve and giving you the best results possible.