Terrible Results, Awful Bedside Manner, DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY - Beverly Hills, CA

I wrote a review on Yelp about this several months...

I wrote a review on Yelp about this several months ago, somehow it got "removed".
WHY do people go to this doctor??????
He is downright mean, and nasty and would NOT answer any of my concerns after surgery!!!
HE ALSO HE LIED!!!! Dr Ghavami promised me the WORLD. He said he would fix all of my concerns....he did not fix ONE concern I had....he did exactly what HE WANTED.
and did he care??
NOOOO!!!!!!!!!
I have to go to another doctor because of him!
Are you people insane? or does he have a team of professionals writing reviews for him?

Your really stupid to waste your money here....Go to a professional he will tell you only what you want to hear. After surgery is when he will tell you, "i could only do so much" then why did you say you could do whatever I wanted???

He will not care if you hate it he will tell you that to your face. He is lucky to not have a lawsuit coming his way. Go somewhere else and get your deposit back if you have the chance I urge you.

P.S.

Good look waiting in the office for hours to see him if your that desperate.

Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon