As pleasant as possible - Rhinoplasty - Beverly Hills, CA

To Dr Mayer and staff, I would like to thank you...

To Dr Mayer and staff,
I would like to thank you for making my procedure as pleasant as possible.
Beverly Hills Facial Plastic Surgeon

To Dr Mayer and staff, I would like to thank you for making my procedure as pleasant as possible. It's because of your kindness , willingness to answer my question , and your professionalism . I am so impressed with the level of professionalism and expertise that your office demonstrated throughout this whole process.I have had Rhinoplasty three times in back home and every time went wrong,I researched doctors for two years because I was concerned about what might go wrong again , I was so depressed and totally lost my confidence .I interviewed several doctors and I was impressed with my friend 's nose job which is incredible natural and beautiful . I just wanted to thank you for doing such a beautiful job with my Rhinoplasty you have gave my life back ,I can really see such the difference in my before and after pictures. SZ1/2014