Rhino and Jaw Revision - Lower Neck/jaw Left

I love Dr lee- I consider him my trans whisperer....

I love Dr lee- I consider him my trans whisperer. As soon as I sat down to meet him for the first time- he asked what I was looking for- I told him I wanted his brutally honest artist opinion- he laid it down to the exact T what I saw. My profession was a model scout/manager and faces are my thing- I can say it's a dr lee thing too! He understood that my face needed a better, minute flow. I do model/media type of work so it's important that I'm confident from every angle-

Dr lee thank you for helping achieve my goal and dream! Love you and your amazing team in Beverly Hills!

Dr lee also did a chin/jaw revision with a neck/lower face lift through ear.
Beverly Hills Facial Plastic Surgeon

Wonderful experience! Super happy and confident about my revised appearance! Dr lee is a sharp shooter who waste no time on what needs to be done. He as a very empathetic and attentive demeanor- I've had so many bad experiences from other surgeons who are usually so cocky by their own insecurities- dr lee is an awesome human ❤️✨.His bedside manner is sharp, quick, honest and attentive. Love him! Right before surgery he came in to double check that we were on the same page as to what we want to achieve- dr lee even offered to revise anything that isn't achieved- by healing or realistic expectation. I may do a little more on my jaw since the clotting may have formed into a solid like bone- waiting to see- I also have a scar from a prior lip lift- looking to revise it with him.