Rev. Rhino + septo + septal perforation fix Results!!!

Sorry it's been awhile since I posted, but i had a...

Sorry it's been awhile since I posted, but i had a son and life took over. Anyways...In Oct 2015 Dr Jason Scott Hamilton in Beverly Hills, CA performed a revision rhinoplasty on me. My 1st rhino was done in Florida and after 10 years, my nose became more & more slanted, thinned out and pinched. So much so, that i even developed a hole in my septum, which Dr. Hamilton specializes in repairing. His technique is top-notch!! My nose was starting to feel a bit michael jackson, which is what i was fearing. lol - Anyway, Dr Hamilton called from cali to nyc for a free consultation and we were on the phone for about 35 min. He answered every question and made me feel very at ease. I had spoken to several other docs but Dr Hamilton was the easiest to chat with and the most honest, i believe. Anyhow i went to a top surgeon here in nyc - (Dr. R.) on Upper East Side... i will just keep his name as that...but his consult was around $300 - insane!!! - What he told me was that i should get the outside fixed and then later at some point get inside hole fixed. This didn't sound right!! When i spoke to dr Hamilton he confirmed the bad feeling I had. He basically said that a house has to have a good foundation on the inside or it will fall apart. It made sense in my case and i was convinced. Although the septal perforation alone was around 50k ....thank God my insurance covered all that. Out of pocket i ended up paying around 8k for the cosmetic part of the procedure. I rate him well because he is highly qualified and i know if he can repair a nose with reconstructive surgery he could def fix the septum and the collapsing of my tip to one side. Highly recommend him. Here are before & after pics, sorry didnt want to show my face.. Best!! Hope this helps you choose someone to do your REVISION Rhino surgery! :)

Rev. Rhino + septo + septal perforation Results!!!

OOPS, update & correction : Sorry it's been awhile since I posted, but i had a son and life took over. Anyways...In Oct 2014 Dr Jason Scott Hamilton in Beverly Hills, CA performed a revision rhinoplasty on me. My 1st rhino was done in Florida and after 10 years, my nose became more & more slanted, thinned out and pinched. So much so, that i even developed a hole in my septum, which Dr. Hamilton specializes in repairing. His technique is top-notch!! My nose was starting to feel a bit michael jackson, which is what i was fearing. lol - Anyway, Dr Hamilton called from cali to nyc for a free consultation and we were on the phone for about 35 min. He answered every question and made me feel very at ease. I had spoken to several other docs but Dr Hamilton was the easiest to chat with and the most honest, i believe. Anyhow i went to a top surgeon here in nyc - (Dr. R.) on Upper East Side... i will just keep his name as that...but his consult was around $300 - insane!!! - What he told me was that i should get the outside fixed and then later at some point get inside hole fixed. This didn't sound right!! When i spoke to dr Hamilton he confirmed the bad feeling I had. He basically said that a house has to have a good foundation on the inside or it will fall apart. It made sense in my case and i was convinced. Although the septal perforation alone was around 50k ....thank God my insurance covered all that. Out of pocket i ended up paying around 8k for the cosmetic part of the procedure. I rate him well because he is highly qualified and i know if he can repair a nose with reconstructive surgery he could def fix the septum and the collapsing of my tip to one side. Highly recommend him. Here are before & after pics, sorry didnt want to show my face.. Best!! Hope this helps you choose someone to do your REVISION Rhino surgery! :)

Photo Update

Please keep in mind that the high price was not for the exterior cosmetic part, it was to fix the INSIDE of my nose!! The hole in my septum was fixed the right way (the way dr hamilton did it) and that is the reason i went to him. He has a high success rate in that type of surgery and most surgeons will NOT do that surgery, or are not trained in it. The actual revision cosmetic part (on the outside) only cost around 8K!!!! with Dr Hamilton - He is a great doc!
Los Angeles Facial Plastic Surgeon

He is the nicest doc! His technique is top-notch!! He called from cali to nyc for a free consultation and we were on the phone for about 35 min. He answered every question and made me feel very at ease. I rate him well because he is highly qualified and i know if he can repair a nose with reconstructive surgery he could def fix the septum and the collapsing of my tip to one side. He made my nose look MUCH better and much more natural. Highly recommend him.