I Picked The BEST SURGEON In Beverly Hills! - Beverly Hills, CA

I will post photos at a later time, since I am...

I will post photos at a later time, since I am only 10 days post-surgery. Please refer to my review below. It was a delightful, painless experience, and I had the advantage of having my husband both support & encourage the decision to go forward with the revision and drive us back and forth from Sahuarita, Arizona to Beverly Hills (1000 miles round-trip). We have turned the trips into 3 day mini-vacations by staying 2 nights at the Fantasy Springs Resort & Casino in Indio, Ca.

Pre- and post-op photos

Here is a pre-op photo and one from 2 weeks post-surgery.
Beverly Hills Facial Plastic Surgeon

I chose Dr. Paul Nassif for my revision septoplasty after having 3 botched rhinoplasties at different times in my life from 3 different plastic surgeons in NJ. Dr. Nassif is the most skilled surgeon I have ever had the pleasure of working with to fix both my functional and cosmetic issues. I chose Dr. Nassif after watching him for months on the show "Botched" on the E channel, and seeing his work and results up close in the comfort of my home south of Tucson, Az. I had previously been turned away by at least 4 other plastic surgeons who wouldn't touch my nose, so I had given up any hope that it could ever be fixed until I saw the amazing and artistic work of Dr. Nassif on Botched. My nose with was very small & cute, but my nostrils were grossly asymmetrical, the tip turned to the left, I still had a severely deviated and perforated septum which resulted in my breathing through only 1 nostril (the other nostril did not function at all), I had developed terrible allergies and literally lived on Benedryl & Flonase, and my snoring became really bad. My surgery was totally painless, despite the fact that I had cartilage removed from my ear and rib and Dr. Nassif had to literally rebuild and lengthen my entire nose. The after-care center was incredible, and the entire experience was actually very enjoyable. Even though I'm only 10 days out, I give Dr. Nassif 2 big thumbs up and a 5/5 star rating. He is the best, and trust me, at the age of 69, I learned the hard way that you get what you pay for. I am a newly retired high school math teacher and my husband is a retired Army Sergeant Major, so we are not among many of his Beverly Hills elite clientele. We paid for the surgery using credit cards, which his office readily accept. If you have had any bad experiences in the past, you owe it to yourself to consult with Dr. Nassif. He is a Revision Rhinoplasty specialist and performs many of these surgeries every week. By the way, I no longer have any allergy issues anymore, and my husband has not heard me snore at all, despite the fact that it is necessary to sleep on your back for the 1st 2 weeks after surgery. Thank you, Dr. Nassif…I love your professionalism, expertise, and great personality!