Revision Rhinoplasty Open Procedure - Black Female - Beverly Hills, CA

After extensive research, I chose Dr. Motykie...

After extensive research, I chose Dr. Motykie because of his keen artistic eye. All of the rhinoplasty photos presented in his photo gallery accentuate the facial profiles of all of his clients. I've looked at hundreds of photos of different surgeons whose artistic eye did not seem to compare to that of Dr. Motykie's.
Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon

I decided to choose Dr. Motykie to conduct my rhinoplasty since September 2015 but was unable to have my surgery performed sooner than later due to my hectic work schedule. However within those 8 months of waiting, I did not sway from my decision of choosing Dr. Motykie as my surgeon although I was still researching and comparing other surgeons. I had oral maxillofacial surgery performed 8 years ago which left me with a deviated septum and uncentered columella. I did a virtual consultation with Dr. Motykie in which he sent me a morphed photo based on what information I provided him about what I was looking for. Although the morphed photo was not the best, I knew that he knew the look that I was going for and once again because photos of his work is so flawless, I never swayed from choosing him to perform my surgery. During my face to face consultation Dr. Motykie was very down to earth, as I was describing to him what I was looking for, several times, he took the words right out of my mouth, and even pointed out some things that I forgot to mention. For instance, my columella was a little distorted due to my previous oral surgery which always bothered me but I forgot to bring them up during the consultation. He even adjusted the length of my cupids bow bringing it closer to the base of my nose to accentuate my profile. On the 7th day upon removing my splint, Dr. Motykie mentioned that I am healing so well that you can barely even notice any scars. Although, I thanked him, of course that is primarily due to his expertise. I myself can barely even notice the scars on day 9 and although my face is still swollen and I have a long way to go in the healing process, it's hard for me to even believe I had surgery only 9 days ago. You will not regret choosing Dr. Motykie as your surgeon for rhinoplasty, I flew from the east coast to perform my surgery and would have flown half way across the country if I had too. I also had facial fat grafting perform and I have to give it some more time before I write about the final results, but so far I am healing really well and anxiously waiting for the final result. Not sure if many other surgeons do this but Dr. Motykie has his resume as well as his diplomas, certifications, and awards posted on his website and updates it frequently. However, just to be on the safe side, I still checked the American Board of Plastic Surgery website at to ensure his was board certified. He has been a repeated guest on several well known TV shows and I can guarantee you that he has A-list celebrities who many individuals wish to imitate. If you keep up with tabloids you can figure it out. He does not have very many images of black females on his website but don't let that discourage you from choosing a surgeon that highlights ethnic rhinoplasty, if you take a close look at the photos and shapes of noses that Dr. Motykie has performed on, you will quickly be able to tell that he is an artist and has a keen eye for accentuating anyones nose to match their facial profile regardless of race. Will post an update in the next few weeks. Dr. Motykie is so humble and down to earth. He is extremely receptive to his patients concerns and strives to exceed your expectations. I should mention that Diana, Menal, the anesthesiologist, and every member of his staff that I encountered was a pleasure to work with. Great experience overall. No regrets, would do it again.