Dr. Ellenbogen is a True Hero! - Beverly Hills, CA

After two botched nose jobs, and living with...

After two botched nose jobs, and living with terrible results for more than 15 years, I finally decided to get my nose fixed once and for all. I wasn't thrilled with any of the local surgeons in my hometown, so by chance I found myself on a website listing the top cosmetic surgeons in the world; I clicked on one doctor's name: Dr. Ellenbogen. And it turned out he was a nose revision specialist. I couldn't believe the before and after photos posted on his website and knew I needed to meet with him, so I scheduled a flight to Los Angeles for a consultation.
Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Ellenbogen is a genius and a true artist. When I flew to LA for my consultation, he spent a good bit of time with me reviewing my case and his recommendations. The coolest thing he did was to take a photo of me, then he pulled out paint and a paintbrush and he painted onto the photo what my new nose would look like. I was so thrilled with his vision (and the fact that I had something to take home to show my family and friends.) I drove to Beverly Hills with my Mom and camped out for a week for the surgery and recovery. Dr. Ellenbogen was so warm, comforting (and he brought just the right amount of humor to put me at ease.) The results of the surgery are amazing; they look exactly like the photo that he'd painted for me. People look at me now and tell me they would never have known I had my nose done because it looks so natural. (And, I can tell you, prior to my surgery, my nose was a hot mess - depending on the angle you looked at me from, I looked like three different people and there wasn't a lot of material left for him to work with.) I really don't know how he did it, but kudos to Dr. Ellenbogen - I highly recommend him.