This Doctor is the Real Deal - Beverly Hills, CA

I saw Dr. Frankel for a revision rhinoplasty on...

I saw Dr. Frankel for a revision rhinoplasty on April 14th. Originally, I found his office through RealSelf; after watching his videos and seeing the statements of other people. I had an earlier rhinoplasty that was not good at all. The doctor had basically decided to do the complete opposite of what I wanted. Although it's really early, only 21 days out, but I can see the shape Dr. Frankel gave my nose is very natural looking. There was a little bruising but not a lot of pain. I couldn't breathe through my nose for a couple weeks; that was the worst part. Dr. Frankel’s office warned me about everything, however. They had really detailed instructions for me. I will absolutely recommend the revision rhinoplasty at Dr. Frankel's office. He is a professional who really knows what he's doing, one hundred percent.
Beverly Hills Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Frankel is extremely competent and very professional. You see a sense of perfectionism in him. Dr. Frankel is so detailed oriented.