rhinoplasty – Beverly Hills, CA

What a major difference! He completely changed my...

What a major difference! He completely changed my look. I look better than I had imagined, and most importantly, my nose looks beautiful and I can finally breathe again! I'm forever grateful. I will definitely go back to Dr. Ellenbogen if I need anything else fixed to perfection. Thank you for everything!

Before and after

Tip and nostrils reduced

Need a revision

Not the look I anticipated, had rhinoplasty done by Dr. Ellenbogen. My nose still looks long, bulky and pointy. The tip is little bit higher than before. Very subtle difference. I also had lip lift and a v-y plasty but my upper lip looks the same as before and now the lower lip is uneven, after surgery. I spoke with him and his assistants but I didn't really feel like they care about my concerns. They seemed so friendly at first, before I agreed to let them work on me. When I told them I wanted my lips to look even and that dr Ellenbogen needs to perform another v-y plasty to even out the right side or that I needed another lip lift well they refused, it wasn't an option and they kept coming up with excuses that it's too much work. I went to another doctor to ask how much it would cost to fix it. I was told by his wife that I got a great deal. 9000 dollars is a lot of money to throw away folks. I don't like the results. In the end, it wasn't worth it. I have an appt coming up in May 5th 2014. Hopefully they willingly fix this, if not, reimburse some of the money I have to pay. I'll give an update after my appt.
Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon