Best Results After Breast Lift with Implants - Beverly Hills, CA

I started my research for my surgery last year on...

I started my research for my surgery last year on this very site and I'm so excited to finally write my very own review.

After the constant loss and gain of weight throughout the years by breast became very saggy and I could no longer even see myself in the mirror without feeling uncomfortable. I was a 36B but my areolas were very big, my breast were not symetrical, and I had no volume on top.

After seeing Dr. Chiu's before and after pictures along with the info from his reviews I scheduled my consultation with him. I was so nervous and full of questions regarding the scars for a full lift but I left the consultation completely confident that Dr. Chiu would be the one to fix my "saggy situation".

My surgery was on June 30, 2016 and I am now 4 weeks post op. I was off my pain medication the second day, my scars are doing great, and I am looking so natural. I love my new size and am so happy with my results. I went for 500 cc and even though it sounds like a lot I look so natural. I now have the perky breasts I always wanted, with smaller, symetrical areolas, and the volume that tastefully peaks through my sports bras.

My experience with Dr. Chiu is one that I hope everyone will have. I never doubted that I would get great results but he and his staff have by far exceeded my expectations and I'm so grateful so have had this experience.

Thank BHPS inc !!