Upper Eyelid Filler

I had really hollow upper eyelids and had some fat...

I had really hollow upper eyelids and had some fat injections (by another doctor) but it didn't do much except make my brow/ upper eyelid area look strange. So I went to Dr. Aharonov for upper eyelid filler. I think the previous fat injections made it hard to put filler in my eyelids but Dr. Aharonov did a good job navigating around the fat injections. Dr. Aharonov put in upper eyelid filler and it made my eyes look really young, but I felt it was too full so I had him dissolve some of it. He dissolved a portion of it very judiciously so that the filler that was left still looked even. I know that must be hard to do. To me I felt things looked pretty good. I still had more youthful fullness and it matched my facial balance. I am one of those terrible plastic surgery patients that can't make up their mind, but Dr. Aharonov was VERY patient with me. He talked to me on the phone several times, touched up the filler, dissolved the filler, all free of charge. He is confident but not arrogant. Quite possibly the most gifted injector on the planet. Faye is his office assistant and she is so sweet (and was REALLY patient with crazy me). Really I am very impressed.
Beverly Hills Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Aharonov is confident but not arrogant. He really cares and even when I was a pain in the neck, he patiently took the time to deal with my concerns. Perhaps one of the best injectors in the world.