Restylane Lift - Beverly Hills, CA

Thank you Dr. Palmer. You are truly amazing;...

Thank you Dr. Palmer. You are truly amazing; However, it is not just how you gave me a beautifully lifted face using only restylane filler, but your integrity and superior code of ethics that stands out above any other physician I have ever consulted for cosmetic procedures. I went to see Dr. Palmer for a revision of neck lift surgical scars, and blephoplasty. After the examination, Dr Palmer said that any type of facial surgery was out of the question for me, and could possibly be a worse outcome. He suggested a filler to put volume back and he was so right. I am thrilled with the results. I feel that I look more youthful and feminine. He also suggested filler in my lips which Robyn injected, and I have never been so pleased. I had been to see numerous plastic surgeons for consultations, and all of them said I needed a complete face and neck revision to the tune of 25,000. Dr Palmer's words were " you can lay down. $40,000 in cash in front of me, and I still would not perform any surgery on your face" What a find a physcian who holds the patient's best interests as first and foremost. The " Palmer Code " is more then a measurement of beauty developed by Dr. Palmer. It truly encompasses his own code of ethics and dedication to giving patients the best they can be.
I will definitely be seeing Dr. Palmer in the future.
Beverly Hills Facial Plastic Surgeon