Help for Hollow Eyes After Terrible Blepharoplasty - Beverly Hills, CA

I had the misfortune of receiving an...

I had the misfortune of receiving an overly-aggressive upper lid blepharoplasty 3 years ago. I patiently waited for the skin to relax....and to give a full year before assessing my results. They were as I had feared from the beginning...TERRIBLE. My eyes were hollow and sad-looking. I did not look like myself at all.
Fortunately, after much research, I learned about Dr. Aharonov in Beverly Hills. I received Restylane injections to my upper brow area and temples. The results were amazing. I thought that I would never recognize myself again, and that I would always have a sinking feeling whenever I looked in the mirror. Thank goodness I was wrong.
Dr. Aharonov was very patient and sympathetic. He had the skills to actually help me - and for that I will be forever grateful. The injections were performed 2 years ago - and I feel that in that time, the skin has stretched a little with the Restylane volume, and my eyes look 'normal' again. I was concerned that the results would not last long enough, and that I would need to travel frequently to Los Angeles to have the injections repeated. Not true. The Restylane has lasted very well in the area between my eyebrow and the top of my upper lid.
I still regret that I had the blepharoplasty - but I feel very fortunate that there was a solution to my problem. I hope that this can help others who are struggling with this same problem. Sadly, I know there are a lot of us out there.

AFTER Photo

Here is my 'after' photo...
Beverly Hills Facial Plastic Surgeon