Dr. Taban is INCREDIBLE!!! Sooooooooo Thankful! - Beverly Hills, CA

It has been 3 weeks since I had ptosis and double...

It has been 3 weeks since I had ptosis and double eyelid surgery. And the results has been amazing, still a little swollen on the eyelids but it is barely noticeable. Dr. Taban is incredible!! I found Dr. Taban through a review he had written on this website, where he mentioned horners syndrome, a condition that I have. (drooping upper eyelid, caused by damage to sympathetic nerves) I have always been super self-conscious about my eye (11 years) and wore heavy eye makeup to cover the differences in my eyes. It has been a big blow to my self-esteem and confidence level. I was told by my neurologist and confirmed on many websites that horners syndrome was incurable, until I came upon Dr. Taban's website. After about 20 minutes of scrolling through his website and gallery, I sent him an email to find out more about surgery on my drooping upper eyelid, and keep in mind this was past mid-night. Early next day I received an email personally from Dr. Taban answering all the questions I had, I proceed to setup a consultation with his office. ($200, which will be applied to the total cost of surgery). I have never written a review in my life and I just to want to communicate to the fellow readers, after dealing with something that I never imagined could be corrected, my experience with Dr. Taban has been such a blessing. Only wish I found him sooner!!! Go for a consultation, put your trust in Dr. Taban he really is an incredible doctor and very much qualified in this field.

Update!!! Dr. Taban

Here's my before and after photo after my ptosis surgery performed by Dr. Taban.

I'm back! 5 months later

Hi all, I had ptosis and double eyelid surgery back in Septemeber of 2015. The results from the surgery is EXCELLENT, I could not be happier! Dr. Taban is incredible and a PHENOMENAL doctor. I literally tell everyone that I meet, who I feel will benefit from Dr. Taban's expertise to go see him.
Beverly Hills Oculoplastic Surgeon