This is Truley the Goto Place for Cosmetic Dentistry - Beverly Hills, CA

One of the more frustrating things in life are...

One of the more frustrating things in life are aging teeth when you are actually younger yourself. Got my veneers done in 2015 and they look just stunning, real, life like, a perfect white and I got countless compliments from strangers and friends alike .
I have chosen him for a good reason. His photo album displays the most natural smiles of all the smiles of all the other dentist that I have reviewed. When I had my veneers done last year, everybody told me oh you look much better what have you done to your face but in reality i had my smile redone , that was as awsome experience.
That's the best compliment you can get people look at you and say you look great but they can't pinpoint what it is exactly what has changed. The amount of detail which comes into fabricating porcelain veneers is quite interesting, as he has a photo album of his work with lots of details which can be placed into a porcelain veneer, I spend a good 30 minutes looking at all the photos until I decided what I wanted and that's exactly what I got. I couldn't be any happier and I'm very grateful to this man and his office staff. I get approached by strangers all the time who compliment me on my smile !
He is very friendly, down to earth, easy to talk to and the lab technician is truly an artist like himself.
Beverly Hills Dentist

When I met Dr Goodman for the first time last year, the waiting room was full of patients waiting to get either a whitening, cleaning or cosmetic procedures done. Despite being a private practice this office was busy but the feedback from patients in the waiting room was pretty good. The TV was on but the volume was down. One patient was picked up by Ueber from the airport and she flew in from London just to get her teeth done. Another patient was just recovering from her own experience as she had some discomfort after the whitening procedure. Dr. Goodman and his staff came out twice!!! while I was waiting to be seen to make sure she's comfortable and offered her an over the counter Tylenol. Wow, my last dentist didn't want me to stay arround and dismissed me with no follow up. When I asked her she said she was really really happy and she had her upper veneers done and that she is getting a teeth whitening on her bottom teeth every year. Once I entered the office of the good dentist, Dr Goodman came in with a broad smile and a tain from Cabo, as he explained when I asked him about it . We spoke about Mexico for a little bit and Duesseldorf his home town in Germany. they are all verry uplifting and welcoming with me and he spent a good ten minutes talking to me which was quite good considering that most Cosmetic Dentists give you a short encounter and then they leave the office. We took photos and study models and he said don't worry I won't charge you anything until you call us back and you decide if you want to proceed or not, that was great . I called the office the next day and okayed the procedure . 5 stars on every category except the wait , which was undetandable because of the lady with the discomfort after her whitening. Maybe she liked the attention everyone was giving her , as she seemed fine to me when nobody was looking . they even brought her warm towels for her neck and face. Very attentive .